Road Reward Scam - GREYHOUND
2216: Only 0 fares avail; try another fare or use Longhand fare selection
We are sorry, but we could not complete your online purchase.
Please contact your credit card issuer to verify your credit card information or contact us for assistance. Multiple purchase attempts may affect the amount of available credit on your account
I tried visa then my mastercard then American Express (Which has no Limit). I keep plenty of money on my card being that I travel weekly. The message states as above verify address. What crap is this you mean I don't know where I live but yet I get mail at home? Now here is the part that I can verify that it's a scam or not honor their discount code, soon as I remove the discount code from my ticket purchase for a regular higher price ticket IT THEN GOES THROUGH. This is bad business practice and as I said earlier I have lost so many discount code that was given to me for traveling 3 years back and forth due to can not process bull or can't apply or check address or card that I gave up till they get themselves together. I have now been taking Bolt bus from NY to Baltimore which is still part of Greyhound but they give you a free ticket after a certain numbers of ride and it's honored.
I have introduced many friends earlier to ride Greyhound because they have new buses and Express service but I have now retracted my story and they all have switched to the Chinese bus or bolt bus and sometimes Peterpan bus line which is still a sub division of Greyhound but no discount and no headache. The best method I enjoy is Amtrak but it's hard to catch a special with them, but it's the best, fastest and may I add on time travel. I now tell everyone this story so they can be prepare and look for alternate method of travel.
IF YOU ARE GOING TO OFFER INCENTIVES FOR FREQUENT TRAVEL CUSTOMERS, THEN HONOR IT AND FIXED THE DAMN WEBSITE.
P.S. another lost passenger till they get it together again. Also I work for the state of NY and we have over 100,000 employees that's a lot of people to tell. Thank goodness for my state email address.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More Greyhound reviews
- Greyhound Bus Company:
- Road Rewards program is a SCAM
- THIS IS THE WORST EXPERIENCE EVER!!!!
- Bus late due to 2 drivers not showing up adds a whole day
- Runaway bus strands disabled son.
- Express Greyhound bus from Boston to NYC took 6 hours and 40 minutes!
- Stunned beyond words
- Greyhound Bus Complaint
- Rude, insensitive and intimidating driver who has threatened to leave us all in the middle of...
- Horrible experience
- TEXTING AND DRIVING
- Worst trip ever
- Greyhound bus NEVER arrived to the station
- Belligerent Greyhound conductor
- Didn't bring passenger to destination
- Very Unhappy with Long Layover
- Uverse reward
- Sears Reward Points program
- $100.00 Viisa
- Partial Reward Card
- Prepaid Reward card is drained by $2.00 monthly "FEE"
- Unpaid reward & missing channel
- U-Verse Cash Back Reward
- Road Rewards program is a SCAM
- reward card
- U-Verse Cash Back Rewards
- where is my magazine
- did not reward me for signing up for a credit card.
- I WONDER IF REWARD ZONE EVEN...
- Reward not received
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you